I'm looking for new fishing partner(s)

Morty

Finding that handling all the trolling activities on my own makes for a challenging/tiring day. My 2 fishing buddies have passed away and my family is now too busy to come out with me. No set schedule - I look for favorable wind and waves so fishing can randomly be any day of the week. I run out of Milltown.

Finding that handling all the trolling activities on my own makes for a challenging/tiring day. My 2 fishing buddies have passed away and my family is now too busy to come out with me. No set schedule - I look for favorable wind and waves so fishing can randomly be any day of the week. I run out of Milltown.
Forgive me, where is Milltown? Sorry you lost your buddies.

Hey Morty,
Sorry to hear about the passing of your 2 fishing buddies. I’m sure you have some amazing memories with them!
I’m interested to learn more about the opportunity to come out fishing. I lived on the island for 9 years & had a boat & caught plenty of fish. I kept all the gear but, no boat. I’ll send you a message with my number & then feel free to give me a call or text to chat further.

Last edited:
Back