Enthusiastically sharing my retirement journey with Pacific Net & Twine Fans!

PEETZcanada

I just had to hop on here and share the most incredible experience that I had when I bid farewell to my long-term employer, "Pacific Net and Twine," and embarked on this exciting new chapter of my life. As you all know, after dedicating countless years as a full-time retail sales manager, I finally spread my wings and dived headfirst into the development of my very own fishing tackle business, our beloved PEETZ Outdoors

There's even more to this story that fills my heart with joy and gratitude. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when my incredible former colleagues surprised me with the most thoughtful retirement gift ever! It was an absolute stunner - a matching set of Grundens high performance jacket and bib pants. Dreams really do come true!

As I held this generous gift in my hands, I felt an overwhelming wave of gratefulness wash over me. Not only did they beautifully customize the jacket with the iconic Pacific Net and Twine logo on one arm and my initials on the other, but they also added my very own PEETZ logo on the chest! Talk about feeling the love and support!

Every time I put on this remarkable ensemble, I am reminded of the years spent working alongside the fantastic folks at Pacific Net and Twine. Their boundless generosity and unwavering belief in my dreams have propelled me forward, fueling my determination to make PEETZ Outdoors an absolute sensation in the fishing community.

So, dear PNT enthusiasts, I wanted to take a moment to share this heartwarming tale with all of you. It's a testament to the power of passion, hard work, and the incredible support we receive from one another. As I look back on my journey so far, I can't help but be grateful for the opportunities that have led me here.

Thank you, from the bottom of my happy angler's heart, for being a part of this amazing fishing community. Your unwavering enthusiasm and support have been the wind beneath my wings as I re-build our beloved PEETZ Outdoors and continue long into the future with this brand that represents trust, quality, and sheer excitement for every angler out there.

Together, we will make waves, redefine fishing excellence, and create experiences that will be whispered about around campfires for years to come. The best is yet to come, my friends!

Tight lines and heartfelt thanks to so many people, but a special thanks to the TEAM at PNT.

RVP.

Attachments

• PhotoRoom-20231224_185335-01.jpeg
    PhotoRoom-20231224_185335-01.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 150
  • PhotoRoom-20231224_185749-01-01.jpeg
    PhotoRoom-20231224_185749-01-01.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 148
I just had to hop on here and share the most incredible experience that I had when I bid farewell to my long-term employer, "Pacific Net and Twine," and embarked on this exciting new chapter of my life. As you all know, after dedicating countless years as a full-time retail sales manager, I finally spread my wings and dived headfirst into the development of my very own fishing tackle business, our beloved PEETZ Outdoors

There's even more to this story that fills my heart with joy and gratitude. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when my incredible former colleagues surprised me with the most thoughtful retirement gift ever! It was an absolute stunner - a matching set of Grundens high performance jacket and bib pants. Dreams really do come true!

As I held this generous gift in my hands, I felt an overwhelming wave of gratefulness wash over me. Not only did they beautifully customize the jacket with the iconic Pacific Net and Twine logo on one arm and my initials on the other, but they also added my very own PEETZ logo on the chest! Talk about feeling the love and support!

Every time I put on this remarkable ensemble, I am reminded of the years spent working alongside the fantastic folks at Pacific Net and Twine. Their boundless generosity and unwavering belief in my dreams have propelled me forward, fueling my determination to make PEETZ Outdoors an absolute sensation in the fishing community.

So, dear PNT enthusiasts, I wanted to take a moment to share this heartwarming tale with all of you. It's a testament to the power of passion, hard work, and the incredible support we receive from one another. As I look back on my journey so far, I can't help but be grateful for the opportunities that have led me here.

Thank you, from the bottom of my happy angler's heart, for being a part of this amazing fishing community. Your unwavering enthusiasm and support have been the wind beneath my wings as I re-build our beloved PEETZ Outdoors and continue long into the future with this brand that represents trust, quality, and sheer excitement for every angler out there.

Together, we will make waves, redefine fishing excellence, and create experiences that will be whispered about around campfires for years to come. The best is yet to come, my friends!

Tight lines and heartfelt thanks to so many people, but a special thanks to the TEAM at PNT.

RVP.
Congratulations Rob and good luck on your new venture. You will be missed down at PNT.

Back