I'm a go fishing and leave this dog here to roast.......

Canada's finest in red serge!

I hope that he got skunked!!! I have no time for animal cruelty, I'm more then willing to give my taxes dollars to put people behind bars!!! This was not a really bad deal as the dog was ok but anytime I hear about animal cruelty it makes my blood BOIL!!! I think they should make he work at the SPCA for 2 months for free!

Yeah I was pretty offended to read that.
Considering if it was a citizen who did that they'd be up on charges.
Amazing.

Lock the SOB in the car, and take the dog fishing. I see lots of people out on the water with their dogs and the dogs all look like they are in heaven, wind in their face, water everywhere, birds and fish to get excited about. Something makes me think that the dog would rather be on the boat instead of the fricken vechicular OVEN.

This world is full up on its quota for IDIOTS, perhaps a cull is in order????? Send these idiots into the wilds and let mother nature sort it out. I mean really now, how stupid can one be, and still get away with the appology of; "Oh, how stupid of me, I don't know what I was thinking"? Disgusting!

Lock the SOB in the car, and take the dog fishing. I see lots of people out on the water with their dogs and the dogs all look like they are in heaven, wind in their face, water everywhere, birds and fish to get excited about. Something makes me think that the dog would rather be on the boat instead of the fricken vechicular OVEN.

This world is full up on its quota for IDIOTS, perhaps a cull is in order????? Send these idiots into the wilds and let mother nature sort it out. I mean really now, how stupid can one be, and still get away with the appology of; "Oh, how stupid of me, I don't know what I was thinking"? Disgusting!

Your post is so awesome! haha. thanks! you made my night.

Should have smashed the window out to teach the IDIOT a lesson. Can't believe he is a dog handler for the RCMP hope he loses his job,probably not probably get a promotion.

He actually isn't a dog handler. The dog handler went on holidays and left his vehicle and dog with another member to take care of it rather than put it in a kennel. I'm guessing he isn't too impressed. Let it be known that it has gone to the highest authority within the RCMP to insure this type of activity doesn't occur again. Short of using the " Jaws of Life" there would be no way for Joe Public to get into the back area of that truck to get the dog out. Smashing windows to let more air in certainly would have helped. Under the circumstances, putting that tent over the vehicle as shown on the news was a damn good move. Good on them. I for one don't believe that taking that gov't vehicle to the marina in any type of weather, and leaving it there to go boating is a smart decision. As for losing his job, you are correct, he will not get fired. There are people that haven't worked a shift in 5 years that are still getting a full pay cheque and all the benefits to stay at home. Don't get me going.

Correction to earlier statement. The dog in the truck was a 10 month old potential police dog. It hasn't gone to training yet. He had the truck because the actual dog handler was on holidays so he was using it to transport his pup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked an Rcmp what was the best part of the job...he said....turning on the sirens
I can't wait to try out my new tazer!

Just be careful! I had a cop years ago drill me with one as I was the biggest guy in the crowd watching two idiots who just started to scuffle.... He was more shocked than I was when I reacted, needless to say it was a long night in the drunk tank for a sober angry me and some embarrasing razzing for him from coworkers.

I read that article in the paper this morning and nothing seems to surprise me anymore. I have owned a veterinary hospital for over a decade now so I have had to put down animals due to this and many other stupid acts. Honestly if I was at that marina I would have been in the tank again... And he wouldnt have got away so gracefully.

Mike

Back