If you know where I was.......Shut up

Lipripper

Woke up this morning feeling like I got punched in the face......... Didn't feel that great.

Kids and the bugs they bring home.

Didn't need to be at work so I stayed home.... I am the type of person that can't sit still so by ten o'clock..........

[NU0MF8pwktg] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0MF8pwktg

I head to the beach

IMG_0749.jpg

I knew I had to leave the fly rod at home..... Dave @ bigwavedave.com was wrong. Said 10kn....I called my bud that lives on said beach and he says "90.... It's blowing 90."
These were hovering.....Well actually flying but at the same speed as the wind

IMG_0752.jpg

The grass was blowing....

IMG_0755.jpg

It was blowing a solid 20kn and this pic doesn't do it justice...

IMG_0740.jpg

So for the first time for me.... These were on the menu...

IMG_0739.jpg

I saw two fish jump today........... Normally I would have left (with said fly rod)
I could cover lots of water in minimal time with spinning rod.... I knew where they normally are so I started there. Cast, a couple steps. Cast, a couple steps
Didn't see him but...

IMG_0732.jpg

Bam... there was one

Success... I am happy

I wasn't done

Then..........

IMG_0736.jpg

Then............ Oops.He hit the rocks so I just put him back after that

IMG_0733.jpg

Then...........

IMG_0737.jpg

Then...........

IMG_0734.jpg

I got a 20 incher today but didn't have the cam on the first run.... 9 to hand with a bunch of other hits... I didn't go over three hours all said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nature is beautiful...

IMG_0745.jpg

An.... adiós

IMG_0735.jpg

;)

Admin.... ya need up the post/img thing

very nice.. insert borat voice... thanks for sharing

They where chewing on both RS

Wow Lipper! Send that bug over to our house. No don't. Can't afford to miss work. Nice work there. Did you or could you keep any?

They all had their little fin attached LH... I am down there every couple days and and have never caught a hatch job. I think I almost have the whole population named though ;)

I know your spot, was there this AM had 2 on, lost both one to an Eagle (Have Pics) and the other came off the hook after the 10th or 20th jump. Those buggers like to get major Air time!

Had a blast, but no 9 fish day like yours Dan.

-Steve

Sweet buddy.... There is a eagle nest right above where we park
I just kept moving and casting.. If hit one I would hit 3 or 4 in the next casts. You tried up where I told ya?...
I am going to make a few casts before the game after I get off work :mad:

I know where you guys are fishing, and I'm gonna tell unless you send me $50 in a plain brown envelope

How about a flaming brown paper bag on the doorstep with a surprise??? :D

LOL -- Ok then-- make it $25 in a plain brown ENVELOPE!! My final offer before it goes viral!

Deal.......

FA gets it.......

PM incoming on where you shall send said cheque...
emo-coffee.gif

....I'll send you the info :D

Back