hull cleaning

wavetamer

pulling my boat for a little growth cleaning and I know there was already a thread on this but I can not find ?? think some one said blue stuff from Lordco worked really well ,

Any recommendations would be awesome

pulling my boat for a little growth cleaning and I know there was already a thread on this but I can not find ?? think some one said blue stuff from Lordco worked really well ,

Any recommendations would be awesome

Found this - might be your answer

Trotac sells a product called ultra brite…1 gallon jugs. Its the stuff I have used for years…takes the yellow staining away. I use bleach for the green growth then rinse it at a wand car wash…tackle the stain another day when the hull is dry

this stuff, wear gloves and a mask, nothing else like it. its got acid in it. sherwood marine has it,

toilet bowl cleaner works well if the yellow is not deep set, Independent Marine Supply in Coombs sells two products that are amazing one is called On and Off comes as a liquid, and the other is called Boaters Life that comes as a powder. just be careful to wash your trailer throughly when you are finished.

Back