How to keep cats off boat

Back in Ontario a close family relative had an issue with a neighbors male car spraying his house and car.

The cat's owner was a party guy and not what one would call a perfect neighbour.

My Relative finally trapped the cat and took it to a vet he knew out of town who neutered the cat, and kept it until the stitches were gone and the cone of shame had done its job.

Of course the neighborhood had photos of cat missing on every corner. Someone else (they were all fly fishermen) picked up the cat from the vet while my relative had an evening backyard BBQ and let the cat out of his truck when said friend showed up for the party.

The cat never left his owner's yard again,

I have promised to tell that story at my relative's wake when he passes.

I have no idea why this video came up in my social feed but now I need a clean my monitor as this one's got coffee on it.

A guy I knew many years ago, had a problem with a dog that kept coming to his yard to pee on his ornamental bush. His solution was to suspend a piece of chicken wire in front of the bush and electrify it, he waited for the dog to come and then plugged it in. As soon as the dog lifted his leg he was gone in a flash. After that experience that dog never came back to visit that bush.

Back