HOw do you buy multiple saltwater licenses for family members?

RevyFisher

Hoping someone can help me as gov't is closed and tried a sport shop and they said there should be a register another license or something like that but i had already completed and paid for my license out of frustration. Anyone know how i can go into my account to buy my wife and kids their licenses and add them to my profile? Help is great appreciated. Thanks!

It seems to be set up that as each license has it's own number, each number/license needs it's own account. I bought licenses for my wife & daughters, each with their own accounts but paid for with my credit card & had receipt sent to my email.

It seems to be set up that as each license has it's own number, each number/license needs it's own account. I bought licenses for my wife & daughters, each with their own accounts but paid for with my credit card & had receipt sent to my email.

Correct, No biggy though its not like it costs anything just another number to remember..

I setup email addresses for all my kids with the same password. Love the convenience of remembering I forgot to get their licenses for the first fish of the year, and picking them up at 6AM and printing them at home.

Thanks that helped. Not sure I did exactly as you mentioned but logged off each time registered each one as new and it allowed me to use the same email and just a different password i guess so it keeps each profile separate. Makes no sense you can't set up a primary family member then add family members to do it in one transaction like any other online store. On my way to Sooke for the week!

Back