How deep are the springs?

C

cod commander

How deep are the spring usauly around this time and into the spring?
I know that winter spring are really deep but watch able this time of year get back to me

C squared

C.C. I use to catch them about a mile off neck point in 175 to 200 feet of water. But this month with the herring coming in dont be afraid to check out shallower waters 1. In front of pipers lagoon.
2. By the green can. 3. In front of neck point Just a few hints.

Herring coming through up here in Courtenay,was out on the water thursday herring everywhere. Should becoming towards Nanaimo soon if not already... Cheers M.E.

C.C. I use to catch them about a mile off neck point in 175 to 200 feet of water. But this month with the herring coming in dont be afraid to check out shallower waters 1. In front of pipers lagoon.
2. By the green can. 3. In front of neck point Just a few hints.

Herring coming through up here in Courtenay,was out on the water thursday herring everywhere. Should becoming towards Nanaimo soon if not already... Cheers M.E.

Around pipers eh, well i hope the herring are there for a couple of weeks cuz i need to wait till i gets alittle nicerr weather.
thx alot for the info though.

Around pipers eh, well i hope the herring are there for a couple of weeks cuz i need to wait till i gets alittle nicerr weather.
thx alot for the info though.

Back