Honda OB service lower mainland?

From the horse mouth, they are new dealer for honda service and parts program, buttttt no code reader, so if you have computer trouble shooting or any readout that you want or need you are **** out of luck, maple marine that is. so for issue like that you have Honda crappy center or Tna, not sure about that place in Richmond ,would have to call to see.

Just dropped my boat off with Alex at Moonlight. Will give a review afterwards but so far so good. Seems like a very nice reliable and honest guy.

So how did it go with the service ???

Alex is very honest, reasonably priced, and trustworthy. He clearly has a tonne of experience and is Honda/Yamaha certified and insured, so it’s not some backyard job. The work he does is approved by Honda/Yamaha for warranty work.
I felt very well informed, he’s very organized on estimates and invoices, he was happy to use the parts and oil I had on hand to do some work. He’s a great communicator with calls, texts, and emails with photos and videos explaining what’s happening. Zero ego, just a good dude.
Nice big parking at the marina he’s at. Very easy to drop off/pick up your boat.
I’ll be using him again guaranteed.

Alex is very honest, reasonably priced, and trustworthy. He clearly has a tonne of experience and is Honda/Yamaha certified and insured, so it’s not some backyard job. The work he does is approved by Honda/Yamaha for warranty work.
I felt very well informed, he’s very organized on estimates and invoices, he was happy to use the parts and oil I had on hand to do some work. He’s a great communicator with calls, texts, and emails with photos and videos explaining what’s happening. Zero ego, just a good dude.
Nice big parking at the marina he’s at. Very easy to drop off/pick up your boat.
Good to know thanks for the feedback

Thank for the input, might have to keep my honda for longer now

I bought a used Yamaha from Alex this summer that he was selling for a client . Super impressed with his demeanour and knowledge. I will be using him going forward for sure!

Back