2006 Honda 8hp kicker in Ucluelet

TheNootkaRose

In Ucluelet... sometimes come east island.
Listed at $1400 on FB Marketplace, but will cut a nice deal for forum members.

Selling a 2006 Honda BF8 8hp kicker.
Tiller, manual tilt and trim.

Starts and runs flawlessly. Always maintained. I am the 3rd owner, I’ve had it since 2020.
Always full 100hr services top to bottom - even though I only probably trolled 50hrs a year on it. Some scratches on cowling, and some labels on the sides have faded away. Just got top to bottom 100hr serviced at RPM in Tofino, they checked absolutely everything, new impeller, filter, etc - you’ll get the receipt.

Will come with a battery cable to charge your battery.I’ll throw in the old fuel line and priming bulb, but you’ll likely want new ones. No jerry can. Comes with a Mac’s Stainless Steel Prop Saver. Prop is in excellent condition, no dings.

Specs:
-Tiller, manual tilt and trim.
-This is the “L” leg length, which measures approximately 22.5” inches from mounting bracket to cavitation plate. So your transom height should be in that range.
-Outputs 6amps at 12v to charge battery.
-Takes regular gas.
-Weighs about 110lbs I would guess.
-Don’t know the hours, no one’s been counting since 2006, but it starts and runs super smooth. Truly has never let me down.

Only selling because I repowered Yamaha and got a Yamaha kicker to match/ease of service. Otherwise it’d be staying.

When you come, we’ll start it with the engine in a tank of water.
$1400. There may be cheaper ones out there but not with peace of mind and maintained.

Link to FB post with photos. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/872670097923064/
Can send videos etc of it starting/running.

Thanks.

Back