Tohatsu dealers / Service in Lower Mainland

Jackp

Considering getting 9.9 Tohatsu with multi function tiller as my new trolling kicker but I’m getting weird Google search results when looking for a dealer / service centre near my home.
I know Maple Marine is n Langley is selling Tohatsu but that’s 1.5h drive one way.
I remember Marine shop on Stewardson in New West was dealing with Tohatsu but I believe they went out of business
Who else in Lower Mainlad sells and services Tohatsu small outboards ??

Mercury outboards from 30 hp and below are rebadged Tohatsus and all Nissan outboard engines in the US and Canada are Tohatsu's. Buy whatever brand from a dealer nearby - you'll still have a Tohatsu.

maple marine is pretty much defunct. they are usually closed. i was also looking for a tohatsu dealer.

Pm me guys if you don't already have my number or know where the shop is. For anything Vancouver, Richmond or Delta. Shipping to the island is a non issue.

They are open....but looks like close Dec 16th to January 8th. And they did inventory earlier in December so i think were closed then too. I did not call them. But pretty sure they still exist. I hope so....

Back