Help with Hourston Design

KACH2

Proud new owner of an 18.6 foot Hourston Hardtop, 1988 Hull. I am looking to redesign the seating configuration and I was wondering if anyone has any drawings (top view) of this boat. Anything comparable would work but would love to get the exact boat.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a ladder? Climb up and Snap a pic! nothing better to do a layout than with a real time blue print. add measurements to your picture and you are done.

The boats may have been made to a drawing but chances are they are not all alike, boats shift, bend, and torque so you may have a slight difference in dimensions than the original build sheet.

Do you have a ladder? Climb up and Snap a pic! nothing better to do a layout than with a real time blue print. add measurements to your picture and you are done.

The boats may have been made to a drawing but chances are they are not all alike, boats shift, bend, and torque so you may have a slight difference in dimensions than the original build sheet.

That's a good idea FB as I believe their website states "no two Hourston's are alike".

Back