Help Save BigWaveDave

Gerry

I first found out about BigWaveDave from this site a couple of years ago and have used it heavily to help me plan my fishing trips ever since. For those of you that know it, you know that it is an excellent source for wind forecasts for most of the west coast. On the BigWaveDave site a thread is active that asks us to indicate how often we use BWD as apparently there is a chance that BWD may lose access to the University of Washington wind model which is used for their predictions. If you use BWD and don't want to lose it, log on to that site and submit your opinion.

Thanks for the heads up. I too find BigWaveDave to be an excellent source for wind forecasts. Definately going to log in and show support.

Dan, you need to create a user account with password...
then you can send an email.
I would hate to lose that web site :(

I sent in my vote of support - great site. This website makes Environment Canada's weather predictions look stupid many times.

Long live wild salmon!!!

Hey guys, let's hit this hard and support the cause.
leave your message by clicking the banner.
We don't want to lose this valuable, informative website.

Very useful safety tool for a fisherman for sure. I'd hate going all the way to JR on a calm morning and coming back into 4-5ft chop[xx(]

Done my part!
cheers

JUST FISHEN'

Done

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I use it all the time and don't know what i would do with out BIG WAVE DAVE

Thanks for the heads up I have been on the site almost every day and did not notice the banner. I have registered and sent support. I also want to let you regular posters know that I have enjoyed getting to know you all from your posts and I hope to now participate as well as just read. I am new to fishing on the salt chuck but I have been fishing for 45 years and counting. You guys are a big help. Thank you

Signed up and left a note of support. Just started using it but it's a great resource!

The worst day fishing is better than the best day working...

Back