Halibut Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bear is funny... He even thinks it is ridiculous......

TW brought up a somewhat valid point...:rolleyes:

bear-facepalm-13594_w.jpg

honestly .. im not as dumb as i post,,,double face palm

Yeah, it's just a total joke like everyone post's. I was just sayin'. Have fun with it. Your all untouchable.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly .. im not as dumb as i post,,,double face palm

You have to pull out the Pink Floyd facepalm... It wins every argument on the internet.....

Pink+Floyd+2rel7xf.jpg

:D

Yeah, it's just a total joke like everyone post's. I was just sayin'. Have fun with it. Your all untouchable.

Go sit in the corner........ :p

;)

Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of SportFishingBC Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of SportFishingBC Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of SportFishingBC Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

So you broke a rule before you even completed your registration then?..............you didn't read????

I have read, and agree to abide by the SportFishingBC Forums rules.
.................................................................holmes*
http://prntscr.com/tte8y

What about temper tantrums?

Can anyone tell me whether the Commies will now have an open season on large Halibut now that we are out of the way and no longer permitted to retain them? Or are they bound by size restrictions too?

A win-win for Commies. If we want the trophies, all we have to do is buy allocation. That should up the price.

Next out allocation will come from undressed fish and Commies allocation will be dressed.

halibut usually hang out with there size group; soakers dont hang out with chickens; fish were the size you want like that piece of bottom and you wont have to release any soakers

halibut usually hang out with there size group; soakers dont hang out with chickens; fish were the size you want like that piece of bottom and you wont have to release any soakers

i've had more than a few double headers of 100+ and little chickens at the same time. But there are certain spots where i'd go if was looking for just one bite one big one.

I can't believe you are all saying this isn't the real thing! Who of you understands the original words? Listen to that part: "... Isch kann euch scheisskerle nischt mehr sehen!?" - meaning: "I am not giving up any quota, do you think I am stupid!?". Or then: "Ihr elenden Verbrecher! Isch lass euch alle erschiessen oder den Fischen zum Frass vorwerfen!" - means literally: "How dare they! It's all my fish and will always be!"

Clear?

I can't believe you are all saying this isn't the real thing! Who of you understands the original words? Listen to that part: "... Isch kann euch scheisskerle nischt mehr sehen!?" - meaning: "I am not giving up any quota, do you think I am stupid!?". Or then: "Ihr elenden Verbrecher! Isch lass euch alle erschiessen oder den Fischen zum Frass vorwerfen!" - means literally: "How dare they! It's all my fish and will always be!"

Clear?

Very funny Chris. Now you are taking the parody one step further!! (Although it is possible someone dubbed actual German words over the originals...I don't speak German so I cannot say).

However, there is no doubt that using this film clip as as a basis for a parody is an epidemic......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8617454.stm

If 10 anglers keep a 100 pound fish that's 1000 pounds off the TAC
If 10 anglers keep a 60 pound fish that's 600 pounds off the TAC - 400 pound difference
So if we keep the pounds down then 5 more anglers (increased effort) can harvest 60 pounds each without hammering the TAC. In fact using this simple equation we would be under by 300 pounds.

But as many have pointed out 70% of catch us guided or lodge so 70% of people would only be able to catch 1 halibut instead of 2 possession...hole size of china in logic

BTW, which group is very good at catching trophy sized fish of all species on a consistent basis? Guides. So who does this size slot on the larger fish effect the most? Guides! They are the ones who will have to adapt and change this year the most. For the average guy, most have never caught a halibut over 60 pounds. So realistically how much will their season change? I sincerely feel sorry for the few average rec guys who will have their "Trophy" halibut up to the boat this year and will have to let it go. Then there is the other rec guy, not a guide but could be. He is out there every time I'm working and catches fish for fish with me and the other guides. Where does all that fish go?

Problem is I can see this increasing likelihood of guides purchasing quota. Not good. Not at all. Literally played right into dfos hands.

Canadian TAC is not going up for many years. It looks like its going down next year and for a few years after that. That's why we need to fix the 15/85 allocation. It's been done before, it use to be 12/88 and guess who led the charge to get it to 15/85... well the same guys some of you are criticizing on this forum.... It's no wonder that most of them have left this site..... Perhaps it's time to take back this forum from the sock puppets, slipper skippers and the misguided sheep....
GLG

Ya...everyone who disagrees with you must be "misguided or sock puppets". Eyeroll

If a road falls into disrepair they don't keep lowering the speed to adjust to road conditions. They repair the road.

None of the proposals I see address dwindling halibut stocks.

My friends, with that attitude, these discussions will continue until we get the last 15 Hali's and Commies get their 85. And that will be the end of it. End of Hali, end of argument.

OH, you must be referring to the trend of you not adding any substance, your one line posts, and answering questions with questions.....nice try.....:rolleyes:.......holmes*

Actually i was referring to your emotional nonsense with your big talk about civil disobediance and F this and F them!! Talk about rolling eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back