Grady 232 Repoding

Looks great!

Suggestion. Dont put a ****** plastic inspection hatch on there. They all leak on the back troll or slop and eventually will fill the pod. Find something good quality and solid. Or weld an aluminum one on.

What about the weight of the motor? Did you consider full flotation pod?

Looks great!

Suggestion. Dont put a ****** plastic inspection hatch on there. They all leak on the back troll or slop and eventually will fill the pod. Find something good quality and solid. Or weld an aluminum one on.

What about the weight of the motor? Did you consider full flotation pod?

I will have to see what they will want to do..Most likely a Armstrong lid for it.. I use the delake grease when i screw the lid dow and it seals it up good.. :) I have a bunch of gill net floats in my last pod but not sure what i will do here.This pod is fully sealed where the grady factory pod was not..I will most likey wait to see what the preformace is with the new power in a couple months :)

The Pods we get made from PDR all have armstrong round hatches. They do not leak. Never seen one fail.

If the pod is water tight then no need for foam. I would try it out and see how it turns out for you

It’s looks very similar to mine. Carl Fosey in Alberni did mine. I also have a round hatch in mine and it’s been two years and 220 hours and hasn’t leaked at all.

No damage at all? By the angle it looks like something must’ve rubbed on it. Glad you avoided a catastrophe there. Christmas Miracle!

Fantastic! Do you have any concerns about fueling that 12:1 compression for the 350? Super stoked for you, can't wait to gear the reviews. I'm filling the burner account for the same this fall. Can't wait.

Back