gold river/north island

quote:Originally posted by steeleagle

Hear of any fish being hooked lately on the gold? water still low i guess and rain is coming but might not be enough to bring it up. How has the San Josef been, or the White. My trip starts in 2 more days and I can't wait, just need to find some good low clear flows that are fishing alright right now. If anyone nows of any good spots that they might want to share (don't worry I catch and release only and don't spread the word like other ppl) or have any recommendations on some far northern out of the way flows that should be good, please let me know, got to get my girlfriend hooked on steelie's and I only have one chance if you know what I mean.

Thanks guys

A buddy of mine fished the Gold yesterday and got skunked.

First Time to the Gold for me, going up for the March 15th Weekend.
Hope it's not to late.............. Any suggestions where I might cast a few. Is there any local guides in the area. Thanks for any info .

hope everyone has been into some fish lately.....not me ....been workin......its been 12 days and i almost forgot i owned a fishin rod......friggin work anyways......

ive been in gold rvr 4 .....well 12 days now and the rvr has been low....ive been askin but no good numbers like there should b.....but its been rainin here 4 a good 18 hrs.....and the rvr is swellin......doesnt look good 4 fallin in the next couple of days......but fishin gear will b here tom.

and i will b sure 2 report by the end of the weekend.....

tight lines shakes

Has there been any action in the gold recently? How's the snow up towards to the two bridges?
Might head out that way next weekend to do some late season steelheading and trout fishing. Any information would be excellent
thank you

I am not sure what you mean by the two bridges, but the gold is closed from below town on up including the Much. On the off chance there is a CO out there.

Back