Going to Tahsis tomorrow 24th

S

saltybeaver

Heading up Thursday after work three boats fishing Friday ,Saturday maybe Sunday . Anybody ever been up there this early ??

I know the commercial boys are having a tuff time of it for springs, brooks and north as of Mon. 21 st. Most likely the same for there. You should have no problem with lings, snapper, and halies. Good luck !

I know the commercial boys are having a tuff time of it for springs, brooks and north as of Mon. 21 st. Most likely the same for there. You should have no problem with lings, snapper, and halies. Good luck !

Hey Chris, you should stick around home.. Save some gas money. Fishing has been great with ton's of hook-ups and some decent size in amongst the feeders. If not, enjoy the weekend. Let me know how you make out.cheers-dirty

Hey Chris, you should stick around home.. Save some gas money. Fishing has been great with ton's of hook-ups and some decent size in amongst the feeders. If not, enjoy the weekend. Let me know how you make out.cheers-dirty

dirty Its a buddys bday and he has a couple cabins up there plus were going to look for some buts, or else I would be around here .I'll let you know

dirty Its a buddys bday and he has a couple cabins up there plus were going to look for some buts, or else I would be around here .I'll let you know

good luck in tahsis this weekend.this is darren saunders i just signed up on this site

good luck in tahsis this weekend.this is darren saunders i just signed up on this site

Back