Go Ronna Rae.......I voted

Islandgirl

So I went and voted today with a very clear conscience.
I have lived in the north island riding for over 17 years.
I do not support open ocean salmon farms. I do not support a handful of people ( who may not even be citizens of this country) owning the halibut that are in the ocean.
I also have seen the erosion of decent paying jobs in our local economy. I know of at least 7 people that now commute between the north island and fort mcmurray for work, my husband included. This does not include the families that I know that have left this area for good!
So honestly, I have seen Duncan ERODE many peoples way of life on the north island. He supports slipper skippers, Norweigen fish farms in our waters and the lack of a good local vibrant economy that was here 15+ years ago.

I want an MP that listens to us people that LIVE HERE!
For the record I have never been political, never protested ANYTHING until this year. I simply have had enough of the BS that has been jammed down my throat by the current MP!

Last edited by a moderator:
After voting for Ronna-Rae they came and put a sign up in my yard. They were so happy to here that I had just gotten home from giving her my vote. Shortly after Laura went and gave her her vote.

It's time Duncan moves on.

After voting for Ronna-Rae they came and put a sign up in my yard. They were so happy to here that I had just gotten home from giving her my vote. Shortly after Laura went and gave her her vote.

It's time Duncan moves on.
Hopefully he will have to work in fort mcmurray where so many of his constituents have to work!

Hopefully he will have to work in fort mcmurray where so many of his constituents have to work!

No thanks I do not want that ******* up here!

Back