Garmin plotter help

Bearded wonder

Wondering if a Navionics+ will work on my Garmin Echomap-uhd-95sv? I purchased this earlier this year and put my existing Navionics+ card in it and thought nothing of it. All seemed fine as I fish close to shore, but when we took a trip to Hornby Island and fished Entrance I lost the map a ways out. After researching this it seems like Garmin Plotters are not compatible with Navionics+, you have to purchase a special Garmin Navionics +.

Is this correct? I would like to make sure before I either buy a new one or renew my chart updater subscription.

Wondering if a Navionics+ will work on my Garmin Echomap-uhd-95sv? I purchased this earlier this year and put my existing Navionics+ card in it and thought nothing of it. All seemed fine as I fish close to shore, but when we took a trip to Hornby Island and fished Entrance I lost the map a ways out. After researching this it seems like Garmin Plotters are not compatible with Navionics+, you have to purchase a special Garmin Navionics +.

Is this correct? I would like to make sure before I either buy a new one or renew my chart updater subscription.

I have the identical 95 model. Here’s what I used. Navionics data in a Garmin micro card.

IMG_8106.jpeg

Back