Fugly-2 -Less Fugly-The rebirth of a Legend...

Problem solved now give me that bracket! I might be interested in putting a fixed mount on mine now... I got that ****** garelick thing... Things a POS.

5d0f95dbf49aa827840f6e5fafbc7d29.jpg
...just going to work way better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hood on the kicker looks as wide as the hood on the classic 2 stroke main. Should be a nice rig once you get her all finished.

Thanks jack fish still have a ways to go but getting closer...should have the kicker and steering done today...might call In and expert for the dash goodies , still haven't decided..

Thanks bud , it is going on the starboard side now, steering rod will be a straight shot front of kicker to main.

A lot less hassle that way. I just have my handle straight up in the air, and there is no clearance or steering interference issues. Throttle is quite stiff on my Yammy so it never backs off. Not sure about those Merc Pro Kickers however. Some manufacturers have a " drag" on their throttles to lock them in place.

The boat looks awesome Jeff! You're going to have to think of a better name than fugly for this one because when you're done she will be anything but that. Cheers

Back