Freshwater license online

chevyshaulass

So it only took one try for this new e-licensing thing to **** me off. I can't get my new license right now because the server that handles the licenses has been down for quite some time now and you can no longer buy a paper license from any of the old vendors. What a pain in the a$$.

Tried two vendors today - nada. Does this mean I can't go fishing? What a load of pure crap! Somebody better get their act together - and soon or some FO is going to get a hook where the sun don't shine!

Long rod, tight line

yeah the server crashed because of to many people trying at the same time, this e-license idea is a terrible Idea, this not going to help the freshwater fishery in any way, I hope they dont decide to do this with the saltwater ones.....

quote:Originally posted by viking46

Tried two vendors today - nada. Does this mean I can't go fishing? What a load of pure crap! Somebody better get their act together - and soon or some FO is going to get a hook where the sun don't shine!

Long rod, tight line

I went to buy license at a couple tackle shops. I was informed that the new electronic system is not functioning yet and you don't need to have a license until the system is in place. The clerk told me this was the official word.

quote:Originally posted by C Lyse

quote:Originally posted by viking46

Long rod, tight line

I went to buy license at a couple tackle shops. I was informed that the new electronic system is not functioning yet and you don't need to have a license until the system is in place. The clerk told me this was the official word.
I as well have heard this but you still may be checked and required to produce a licence at a later date.
They should make it so that if you buy a licence it is good for one year...less people trying to do it all at once that way

Got mine online yesterday, no problem. The way that you have to input your birthday was a little confusing but once I figured it out, done! :):) SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Back