FOUND .....an aluminum 22-25’

I understand what a schedule 2 species license is but can anyone explain the actual logistics of that com license? I realize this is a fairly broad ask but I'm pretty curious what that involves and figured someone on here would know. I have been leaning toward curious about this particular boat for a while

go on a little adventure and get this shipped up.
Looks pretty good but by the time you do the exchange and duty and get it up here it’s outside of where I want to go $$$. Also I sold my slightly bigger Northwest with slightly bigger twins because I wanted to reduce my fuel and general costs. If this had a single main and could be had for my number I might be looking at it harder. Thanks for posting....as Nog would say “still on the hunt for”

go on a little adventure and get this shipped up.
This one would really suit a young active family who decided not to do any major renovations on their lovely water view property to purchase this boat. It could be their “summer home”

interested in a kingfisher, sport cabin, 300 zuki, 1060hrs, fully rigged? even got a heater!
2625, new paint, 9'6" beam.
sorry just re read your post, it does have a full cabin,but no ammenities. i use a barby and a cook top out on deck, porta potty. cuddy is wide and comfy for sleeping.

interested in a kingfisher, sport cabin, 300 zuki, 1060hrs, fully rigged? even got a heater!
2625, new paint, 9'6" beam.
sorry just re read your post, it does have a full cabin,but no ammenities. i use a barby and a cook top out on deck, porta potty. cuddy is wide and comfy for sleeping.
Looking more for a custom build type. Have a couple of possible ones but Covid is making it hard as owners are older and until things relax they are not into "guests"viewing. Did find a nice 2200 Lifetimer that is slightly too small for proper trips but a pretty boat for someone. Thanks though.

Looking more for a custom build type. Have a couple of possible ones but Covid is making it hard as owners are older and until things relax they are not into "guests"viewing. Did find a nice 2200 Lifetimer that is slightly too small for proper trips but a pretty boat for someone. Thanks though.
Link to the Lifer?

I have a 27 ft Almar Sounder, a little bigger than you specified but it has everything else and 1100 original hours on an ad41pa volvo.

After 2 months of searching and 2 accepted offers I finally found a boat. 24’ Marinex with 200 Yamaha. Old school decent boat. Can’t wait to shake it out.

For those of you looking for certain boats, the only leads I got came from Facebook and Craigslist.
Glad to hear you found a gooder!
Enjoy!

After 2 months of searching and 2 accepted offers I finally found a boat. 24’ Marinex with 200 Yamaha. Old school decent boat. Can’t wait to shake it out.

For those of you looking for certain boats, the only leads I got came from Facebook and Craigslist.
I was installing glass in Marinex boats in the late 70’s to mid 80’s when I lived in Rupert. Congrats on waiting until you found what worked for you. Ditto on the Facebook ads, it’s a huge database.

looks awesome! Nice deep V and newer power, that one will treat you right. Congratulations

Back