FOUND .....an aluminum 22-25’

Redfisher

Still looking for a used welded aluminum boat to purchase. Ideally looking for something around 24' with a single main motor and a full cabin suitable for 2-3 day trips. Have had some great leads off Marketplace but haven't been able to close a deal yet. Could trade my 23' QCAC aluminum and cash on top if someone wanted to trade down. Budget max $100,000.

Last edited:
$90,000 single diesel aluminum is a 2012 price.
I will keep my eye out for one though.
Looking for outboard. A diesel at that price unlikely but not impossible. The older and more expensive the boat, the less buyers. Sold my Northwest too cheap....

And thanks

sport-fisher-cruiser-cuddy-cabin_00.jpg

Ironwood has been for sale for a long time. Could low ball them and put in a wallas and a sink

I have a 24ft Hewescraft oceanrunner that I am doing a total refit on. With new engines, elelctrical, diesel furnace etc. Has a hard top with sliding side windows, drop curtain for the rear. Just trowing that out there. Will be for sale when we finish it

I have a 24ft Hewescraft oceanrunner that I am doing a total refit on. With new engines, elelctrical, diesel furnace etc. Has a hard top with sliding side windows, drop curtain for the rear. Just trowing that out there. Will be for sale when we finish it
I think he wants a cuddy, great boat though.

Looking for full cabin but thanks.

Back