Fishing reel recommendations

gave up on all of those, went to ambassador 7000,s level winds for those who don't know,why two reasons 1st can beat the Scotty down rigger to the top and be ready to drop it again, 2nd reason and the most important the seals cannot hear it. In 8 years only lost 2 fish to seals.

gave up on all of those, went to ambassador 7000,s level winds for those who don't know,why two reasons 1st can beat the Scotty down rigger to the top and be ready to drop it again, 2nd reason and the most important the seals cannot hear it. In 8 years only lost 2 fish to seals.

May as well stop saying sorry, going to Timmy's, and watching hockey.

Seals are attracted by the sounds of a mooching reel??

Silly question, don't mean to hijack the thread but is there anywhere in victoria to source parts for repairing/maintaining a shimano 200GT & 2000GT?
I also have a couple of old yellow alvey's that need some love.
And finally, I have no idea what I'm doing so suggestions for guides/how-to's would be great :)

Back