fishing must be slow

Thats a bit fast for trolling mongoose.LOL

wolf

Bad day , one hit at Becher and one wheel off on the way home.The side of the road sicks.

Rick

quote:Originally posted by tailout

Bad day , one hit at Becher and one wheel off on the way home.The side of the road sicks.

Rick

i had that happen to me but it completly blew up, took out the fender trailer light and exploded all over the highway. but right before i left i threw the spare in the back of the truck. but i didnt have anything to undo the lug nuts

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Thats a bit fast for trolling mongoose.LOL

wolf

well i wasnt catching salmon, thought i might try for tuna LOL

I was out at Constance this morning about 9:00 to 11:00 1 hit , 1 lost , and 11 pounder all one 632 tomic spoon 6 inch . man was it a nice day out there.[8D][8D][8D]

i think was the last winter fishing for me untill next winter. unless i try sooke next week. how is sooke winter fishing right now?

Sooke is good! Right off the hrbr mouth in 25 fathoms. Betsy gold w/ 6' leader w/ gold/head or glow green. We kept our limit,with no shakers[8D]Largest 15.5lbs:D

Hi guys, we tried Polier on the gulf side Saturday morning. The Double Eagle fishing a cable away caught 2 nice looking springs, maybe around the 10 - 12lb. range. The fog was the pits, the tide strong and the ling cod a pain. Sooke Post came out of the fog, probably transiting back to the Straits where the belong, and I thought they might stop and have a boo at our gear but no.We were fishing 4 rods, coyotes and army trock hoochies, no luck. Tried the bottom end of Decourcey/ Stewart Channel and no luck, just the odd kelp greenling to keep gear busy. Oh well, Wednesday we're going out again, this time to Thrasher Rock to UM21 green can bouy. Will keep every body posted. Fresh fish would be great!!

Back