Fishing in Whistler

All 5 lakes have rainbows. Alta and Green are catch and release only. With cooler weather they all should still be fishing well. Halfback is always a good bet. Good luck!
Would it be the case for sept-october? Never fished in fall yet, and was planning to go there later this year. Also, if there a need for warmer gear in october or are lakes still warm-ish? Maybe I should grab a nice pair of fishing pants and a jacket just in case
Upd. Going to grab some fishing pants from local outdoors store just incase, rather not use 'em than having nothing to put on at all and test 'em at Lake Fork( apparently, I've been reading at https://blog.gritroutdoors.com/top-7-places-for-fishing-in-texas/ that it's pretty good for bass, might aswell give it a shot)

Last edited:
Would it be the case for sept-october? Never fished in fall yet, and was planning to go there later this year. Also, if there a need for warmer gear in october or are lakes still warm-ish? Maybe I should grab a nice pair of fishing pants and a jacket just in case
Fishing should be good at that time with the weather cooling off in the lake starting to fish better again. If it's hot the best lake is Green Lake as it's the coldest one, otherwise Alta Lake would be a good bet. Good luck!

Back