Where to fish in the sechelt and Gibson region

gseegee7

Hi all, I'll be heading over to the Sunshine Coast next weekend.Just wondering any places to try my hand at pink fishing.Not looking for any particular spot,just a general idea will do.also looking for any docks and piers that would be easy for a beginner for my girlfriend.Thanks in advance

only pier is in davis bay that i know you can fish off but its pretty much fished out .......
the shore beach fishing is really more miss than hit and you really need to wade out .... or some kind or portable boat ...

buzz bombing off the beach with light tackle is prob your best best .... either at bonnie brooke or even along by roberts creek

You could try shore fishing off mission point, could be a bit early but they will be around fairly soon.

I would try Bonniebrook and Mission point , Bonniebrook has a long beach to fish from with buzz bombs , Mission point tends to get crowded , if the fish are in ..

McNair Creek up near Port Mellon is a great area to try. Turn down Dunham Road (they call this area Dog Patch) you can park in the public access area and McNair Creek is to the right. Generally nobody around and lots of pinks.

Back