Fiberglass shop Nanaimo

TipUp

Looking for a reputable fiberglass repair shop in Nanaimo. The pulpit on my pursuit is cracked in a few places. Any suggestions in the Nanaimo area?

I've had work done at extreme fiberglass solutions and was very happy.

James at Extreme in Nanaimo. Pm me and Ill send you some pics and info on some anchor/pulpit work he did for me.

Be prepared for a pricey estimate. My pursuit pulpit has cracks as well in the fiberglass on the sides where it flexes. Upon further inspection the wood under the fiberglass has most likely rotted and is causing the flexing and cracking of the glass. Got an estimate from extreme fiberglass on repair but chose not to go ahead as it was not cheap at all.

Be prepared for a pricey estimate. My pursuit pulpit has cracks as well in the fiberglass on the sides where it flexes. Upon further inspection the wood under the fiberglass has most likely rotted and is causing the flexing and cracking of the glass. Got an estimate from extreme fiberglass on repair but chose not to go ahead as it was not cheap at all.
Thanks Unreal, I'll still likely get a quote because the pulpit is flexing pretty badly especially in a big sea

Back