dry storage

alumaman

I am going to be fishing different parts of the island this summer, so I will be looking for dry storage. I don't have any firm plans, just here and there. Would any one have any suggestions who to call? I would prefer to leave it in locked compounds if I could. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Boomer

quote:Originally posted by alumaman

I am going to be fishing different parts of the island this summer, so I will be looking for dry storage. I don't have any firm plans, just here and there. Would any one have any suggestions who to call? I would prefer to leave it in locked compounds if I could. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Boomer

The island is a big place and there are tons of spots. Can you be more specific on a general quadrant?

TenMile
<'((((><

quote:Originally posted by alumaman

Regards,

Boomer

The island is a big place and there are tons of spots. Can you be more specific on a general quadrant?

TenMile
<'((((><

I have used Allsave Mini Storage in Parksville in the past. Their storage rate is about $70.00 per month. It is covered and in a locked compound.

I have used Allsave Mini Storage in Parksville in the past. Their storage rate is about $70.00 per month. It is covered and in a locked compound.

I am thinking along the lines of Port McNiel, Gold river, Coal Harbor and Port Alberni

I am thinking along the lines of Port McNiel, Gold river, Coal Harbor and Port Alberni

Back