Double roller bow stop

JWS

Crew Member
Modifying the trailer for a better fit. Anyone able to help with where I’d locate a double roller bow stop, close to Nanaimo?

Mid island trailer does not have them.

Thanks in advance

West Coast Motor Sport in the Lantzville Industrial area may be able to help you. See John at the counter. They primarily deal in travel trailers but he is able to order marine stuff in. He has a book you can browse through. I have bought a fair amount of marine stuff from him over the years. Good guy to deal with.

West Coast Motor Sport in the Lantzville Industrial area may be able to help you. See John at the counter. They primarily deal in travel trailers but he is able to order marine stuff in. He has a book you can browse through. I have bought a fair amount of marine stuff from him over the years. Good guy to deal with.
Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Daigle marine in Campbell river used to stock all trailer parts. Not sure if they still do. Anything in catalogues should be a day away though and save the drive

Reactions: JWS
I stopped into West Coast Motor Sports today and browsed his catalogue. I could not find what you are looking for.

Back