DFO inspired paint scheme

Reel Knotty

Inspired by our stellar DFO fish management system, I threw a new coat of paint on the boat. I call it "The Dead Sea"
The boat sold before I even got it back together :)

boat.jpg

Sushihunter should see it in his local waters soon.

I love it but I hope it is not deleted as a public slandering of the DFO. I do think it a great paint job though. Well done.

Sa-weet job! I like it!

If you would like "FREE" **** on DFO official catch measuring ruler decals, along with five of the 10,000 **** on DFO window stickers and including with all of that, a t-shirt for both you and your spouse depicting the same logo, as well with two matching coffee mugs, then contact me directly. No, this offer is not for everyone, simply it is offered to Reel Knotty for actually making an effort to create something that was inspired by a negative, thereby enforcing positive change via subliminal message. Good on you dude! I love it. Front line DFO members support the message too!

DHA.

Sa-weet job! I like it!

If you would like "FREE" **** on DFO official catch measuring ruler decals, along with five of the 10,000 **** on DFO window stickers and including with all of that, a t-shirt for both you and your spouse depicting the same logo, as well with two matching coffee mugs, then contact me directly. No, this offer is not for everyone, simply it is offered to Reel Knotty for actually making an effort to create something that was inspired by a negative, thereby enforcing positive change via subliminal message. Good on you dude! I love it. Front line DFO members support the message too!

DHA.

After reading all of your posts I'm inclined to think you either work for DFO, or some law enforcement agency. That's ok. I'm sure none of this is aimed at the "front line" guys. We all know you just do what your job description entails, and what you're told, same as any of us at our jobs as well. Where we have the problem is the top line, and those who call the shots, and those who are politically mismanaging the resource, for monetary reasons, rather than true conservation. If top heads at DFO were aiming for true conservation the Commies would be shut down for good, and people would be forced to man up and go catch their own fish if they felt like eating one, not buying Jimmy's fish from Save On. Pretty sad when most of our halibut goes out of country. We do not want another east coast, nor will we allow it. Most of us sporties take great care to release fish to ensure they live another day, and we respect the resource, and then we see things like commies tossing fish over, or the ghost gill net in the fraser and people wonder why we're mad. The halibut situation is probably the final straw that people will tolerate, and I'm not sure people are tolerating that so well. Appears we''re the ones actually caring about the fish, following moral thoughts, even without the law in doing so, and we watch the other two fisheries just slaughtering with no consequence... So tell me. Who is in the wrong?. Us? Them? DFO? The Conservative Govt?...

Oh and for the record why are there still fish farms in the water now that disease has been proven?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great paint job RK! Definitely sends a message.

FishBC, I can't see how DHA could be a DFO employee considering he'd like to give RK a complete set of **** on DFO gear, unless there is starting to be decension in the ranks. If that's the case then it's a bonus to us all.

Great paint job RK! Definitely sends a message.

FishBC, I can't see how DHA could be a DFO employee considering he'd like to give RK a complete set of **** on DFO gear, unless there is starting to be decension in the ranks. If that's the case then it's a bonus to us all.

Read all his other posts... You'll see the conclusion.
What I do note is that even if he is an employee... He also recognizes that this is coming from the top, and it's frustrating them as well as front line employees.
If I was a DFO officer I'd probably be pissed too because I would also be a sport fisherman as well. I know a CO very well who is an avid hunter / fisherman, and they got into it with good intentions, only to find that what really runs all is money and bureaucracy and not logical explanations. It's hard to run with your beliefs and good intentions when the people pulling the strings don't allow it.

If I am wrong, and he is not, then he still raises good points.

Thanks to all, I'm glad you enjoyed my jab. I think we need to throw one heck of a lot more to let Ottawa know our thoughts.
I am not worried FishBC.org if DHA is a DFO plant. Heck I'd welcome it. It would give me a channel to the top.
If DHA is a mole planted by the DFO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!, I have forwarded you my personal info. We live in a free country where we are allowed to express our displeasure in the way things are run. I will use it every time!
OK DHA, you DFO plant you!!! I'll stare you eye to eye to tell you what I have to say!!!! :)

However, I think we are looking for enemies amoungst our allies, and I graciously accept DHA's offer. I have a few fence sitters I'd like to swing to the dark side of the force. Look back on on history as recreational fishermen, and you will see our downfall is lack of soliderity and standing together and in one voice expressing our concerns. We just sound like babble back east.

Back