Derby's Canuck emporium

Seems whenever Miller has a bad night he lets in 5 goals. Not all his fault tonight though.
If nothing else the Canucks are consistant in the playoffs. It's time for some major core changes.

Good luck Calgary.. they deserved that.

Good series...sorry to see it over,:(

Hasta entonces...

That was a serious bed shitting... Continue the rebuild.
Bye 20, 13 and more after that.
Some terrible performances over all23, 8 had brutal playoffs. 6 and 3 all played like garbage.
17, 20, 27, buh bye...

agree with you hambone 100%.............nobody thought they would even make the playoffs but it will take a few days for the "sour" to wear off.
Looking ahead, I wonder if the the Ducks will avoid being Flame broiled................I think so and the Ducks will move on.

agree with you hambone 100%.............nobody thought they would even make the playoffs but it will take a few days for the "sour" to wear off.
Looking ahead, I wonder if the the Ducks will avoid being Flame broiled................I think so and the Ducks will move on.
If the Flames put half the hurt on Anaheim as the jets did I'll be happy.

And if Anaheim advances.... I will have to che (Uuuummmpph) er for tha hacks

If the Flames put half the hurt on Anaheim as the jets did I'll be happy.

And if Anaheim advances.... I will have to che (Uuuummmpph) er for tha hacks

Nucks did better than most expected. They will be better next year.

If it goes Ducks vs. Hawks you are welcome on that other thread.

Well boys and girls, and yes that means you too Sammy and Derby. Been another fun year on the emporium. Just think what you have to look forward to next year. The beloved Leafs on a mayor house cleaning and rebuild will be lots of good material for us all :) Good on Calgary, be good for them and the city.

"It is what it is"...but I don't have to like it...:p

Next year. Always next year. There is something very wrong with a team that repeatedly blows a lead. Three goals??? I had hoped the Canucks would win a Stanley cup in their first 50 years of operation but I beginning to think I will go to my grave without experiencing that satisfaction.

if it's any consolation...Calgary owns the 3rd period for goals +...just like fishing,,,we live by hope...:)

Back