Derby's Canuck emporium

ya last night it was the 2nd and 3rd line doing the heavy lifting and the first line didn't need too....:)

missed the game last night;Brandon was in town to play the Royals...on a positive note nice to see Richardson bag a couple...:)

This should be a good game tonight......thinking 3-2 game...not sure what side the Nucks will be on this one...;)

I wonder if Burrows is going to see some extra disciplinary for that hit (even though it wasn't called) ?

caught with head down on a follow through;could have been late but it didn't appear to be a head shot.

Bonino bags his fourth and Richardson adds another goal,his 3rd goal in two consecutive games,,,Sedins finish the job...:)

No suspension for Burrows. Failed to see any angle that shows contact to the head. Officials even discussed and made no call. Emelin was off balance and took a dive to make it look bad IMHO.

That sedin goal and the season they are having so far is great for Canucks fans. The twins and the team are way more exciting than last year.

Not suggesting we plan a parade route at all, but entertaining hockey is back!

That sedin goal and the season they are having so far is great for Canucks fans. The twins and the team are way more exciting than last year.

Not suggesting we plan a parade route at all, but entertaining hockey is back!

Couldn't agree more. Last year there were so many games I wanted to turn off afer the first period. So far this year the style Willie coaches is great.

The drip down the coast to cali might prove a good test for us.

That Sedin ot goal actually got me off my couch it was just a beauty!

-KK

I think Derby has found a way to back post after the game is over!!! LOL

haa haa not really.... just use the same intuition that one uses when fishing :) Sure like how the Nucks are rolling all 4 lines.. Should be interesting with the Canadians coming into town...:)

Yes it is the same intuition for our man derby when he is looking in his barby dall tackle box, hhhm lets see I will pick a Fishtofino special Betsy flasher followed by a Sammyslabber, pink 12 inch Ron Jeremy special plug, with a Hambone barbless hook on it, dump it over with 12 lbs of lead and see what we get. Hey when is the parade planned for :) I love this thread, i think i will dress up as a Canuck tonight should be able to get twice as much candy :)

Better to dress as Nuck than a Leaf these days.....I'd rather get candy than sour apples.

As a Nuck you can walk proudly to the door and exclaim loudly you want some treats, door answers and drop you some sweets and say way to turn things around!

Jackel....if you dressed up as a Leaf, all hell is going to break loose. No confidence at the door, introspection as to why you keep getting sunflower seeds and raisins in your bag while others get candy....again. Constantly trying to reinvent your shtick, mocked by a nation, having people write stories about you the day after...wondering where your direction is and what will it take to turn things around.

Nuckoween seems way more enjoyable right now than Leafoween. :p

Better to dress as Nuck than a Leaf these days.....I'd rather get candy than sour apples.

As a Nuck you can walk proudly to the door and exclaim loudly you want some treats, door answers and drop you some sweets and say way to turn things around!

Jackel....if you dressed up as a Leaf, all hell is going to break loose. No confidence at the door, introspection as to why you keep getting sunflower seeds and raisins in your bag while others get candy....again. Constantly trying to reinvent your shtick, mocked by a nation, having people write stories about you the day after...wondering where your direction is and what will it take to turn things around.

Nuckoween seems way more enjoyable right now than Leafoween. :p

Sticks and stones Pippen my friend :) I have to admit haven't watched a single game yet this year too busy killing things. From what I understand my leafs are changing tactics start slow finish strong :) All will be good when Babcock takes over next year.

131045_600.jpg

Something like this, Jackel??

Attachments

• 10676122_10152807263876738_6320736701218202805_n.jpg
    10676122_10152807263876738_6320736701218202805_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 93
Or is this better?

Attachments

• 10576942_10154722620410243_7141888605540007325_n.jpg
    10576942_10154722620410243_7141888605540007325_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 92
Back