Derby's Canuck emporium

Yes it is the same intuition for our man derby when he is looking in his barby dall tackle box, hhhm lets see I will pick a Fishtofino special Betsy flasher followed by a Sammyslabber, pink 12 inch Ron Jeremy special plug, with a Hambone barbless hook on it, dump it over with 12 lbs of lead and see what we get. Hey when is the parade planned for :) I love this thread, i think i will dress up as a Canuck tonight should be able to get twice as much candy :)

Lol..heeesss back...;)

I wonder if Burrows is going to see some extra disciplinary for that hit (even though it wasn't called) ?

giphy.gif

I knew that was coming........ I don't think 3 games is bad... anymore would have been..

Awesome pics there Fish T, I am trying to find one for when the nucks last won the cup but can't seem to find one. So this year I haven't watched a game going to try to keep the stretch going. I will get all my hockey from this thread and nhl.com for scores. No down and out dirty posts about your beloved nucks just good ole razzing, all in fun of course. Derby will be up your way so Crow and Gate on me again, will bring moose meat, keep the date quiet don't need Sammy to show up with a shopping cart :)

Leafs last was when there were only 5 other kids in the sandbox......even my Flyers can win when the sandbox is expanded.

Awesome pics there Fish T, I am trying to find one for when the nucks last won the cup but can't seem to find one. So this year I haven't watched a game going to try to keep the stretch going. I will get all my hockey from this thread and nhl.com for scores. No down and out dirty posts about your beloved nucks just good ole razzing, all in fun of course. Derby will be up your way so Crow and Gate on me again, will bring moose meat, keep the date quiet don't need Sammy to show up with a shopping cart :)

It's all good bud. Nobody in my opinion crosses the line here. Enjoy your moose roast

Thoughts on Burrows suspension? I fully agree that it met the key elements to warrant suspension - whether intentional or not, direct contact was made to the head, the hit was very late and it was the type of blind-side/player in vulnerable position the leagues seems to be targeting.

My only issue is league consistency. Would like to see them publicize their criteria and refer to them in each decision to show it's being applied consistently regardless of the in-game call or the team played for. First time offender falls in such and such a range and the range increases with each offence, an added scale for severity of injury caused, use of elbow or stick, intent to intentionally injure, etc, etc.

Would say that Burrows met the base criteria for an offence but no serious injury, is surprisingly a first offender, didn't use his elbow or leave his feet, etc so I was expecting two-games. Three isn't grossly over what I was expecting.

Thoughts?

Ukee

Sounds great... I have some tuna loins with your name on them...:)

Thoughts on Burrows suspension? I fully agree that it met the key elements to warrant suspension - whether intentional or not, direct contact was made to the head, the hit was very late and it was the type of blind-side/player in vulnerable position the leagues seems to be targeting.

My only issue is league consistency. Would like to see them publicize their criteria and refer to them in each decision to show it's being applied consistently regardless of the in-game call or the team played for. First time offender falls in such and such a range and the range increases with each offence, an added scale for severity of injury caused, use of elbow or stick, intent to intentionally injure, etc, etc.

Would say that Burrows met the base criteria for an offence but no serious injury, is surprisingly a first offender, didn't use his elbow or leave his feet, etc so I was expecting two-games. Three isn't grossly over what I was expecting.

Thoughts?

Ukee

Fully agree with your statement...thought 2 games ... 3 was to much...unless its the new level in which the league levels at all offence...guess time will tell... :)

Shopping cart?
Blind-Squirrel-Finds-a-Nut-small.jpg

oh congratulation on your leaf's win the other night

Ha ha you guys are too funny, was expecting a L in last nights game with the hawks. By the looks of it Riemer had a games worth of shots in the 3rd :)

The hawks being the number 1 team for most shots...I figured Reimer was wearing a Kevlar vest..he played a great game..looked good on him......;)

Back