Derby's Canuck emporium

...gonna watch some local minor hockey...who knows, may see some diamonds in the rough...;)

Hopefully its a better game than the Leafs and Philly :eek:

Thank you for that one Calgary :D

>well that was an entertaining game;teenagers giving it...even ran into Dave S. lurking in the arena...:)
Yep,nice gift goal from the cowtown...:D

>>>Jackel's light has been off all night,,,me thinks he's brooding...:D

He is probably outside under his blue maple trying to put the leaves back on the branches...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah good to see things are back to normal, yes ran out of crazy glue trying to put some leaves back on the tree but the glue doesn't hold well in the cold :) Must say it must have been a real barn burner in Van with 12 combined consecutive losses going into that one, maybe Edmonton next hey boys :) get on a real streak....

Hey Derby there is a big piece of bait for you in the IIHF thread... i might have to recut the bait to get a bite :)

...Bieks pops one out of the sin bin,,,Daniel gets a helper,in quick order pots a goal...:)

I thought the wife was making you watch the kitty show on the Animal Planet preview.... And make that 4-0

Oh oh and Dubnyk is in

...coughed a furball...took advantage...changed channel...:D

That better not be french for "I gave the wife the peoples elbow and then stole the remote while she was gathering her bearings" was it?

Nuck heads 3-2...:)

You got the team right.... But that prediction was almost as bad as holmes*...

Nucks by a TD...no kick

Back