Deep Bay Moorage Rates

getbent

Took a new position on the island in Parksville, and am looking at options for Moorage in the area, pending where exactly we land...anyone know rates for Deep Bay just North of Bowser?

Thanks...

Took a new position on the island in Parksville, and am looking at options for Moorage in the area, pending where exactly we land...anyone know rates for Deep Bay just North of Bowser?

Thanks...
I am not sure....but welcome to the island.

Thanks...
What about French Creek? Great fishing right in front

Deep Bay Marina is made up of the "government side" and a "private side". The private side changed hands over the past few months so it's hard to say what rates will be this coming year. The government side provides moorage mainly for commercial boats along with a few pleasure boats. Most of the pleasure boats are in the private side.
Rates for the government side should be available from the Deep Bay harbor master. I don't know who to contact for the private side.

We've got our sailboat at Deep bay on the "government" side (which is actually about 50/50 pleasure/commercial) - IIRC, rates were about $3.26/ft/month, plus power.
We were on the waiting list for about a year before a spot opened up - and we found waiting lists everywhere from Deep bay to CR (no wait in Nanaimo), so depending on the size of your boat, that might also be an issue.
PM me if you want the contact info for the wharfinger.

Thats right be a better syciatrist to stay ahead of the sycopath . Ask yourself. Can we as a community can help with community service.Just sayin if you want that licence to do any good for our futures.
It's the darkside now. Keep your stuff locked up and don't leave anything valuable in your car

My Dad launches out of deep bay all the time. Looked like the marina was pretty full as there was alot of boats rafted up. I think it was 1200 for a season for a rafting spot.

Thanks Murph... looking forward, took a little longer than I thought but it’s working out...

Also check out Schooner Cove at Nanoose. Decent fishing and prawning out front. Used have my my boat there and loved it.

Back