SOLD!!! Welded Aluminum 5-Rod Rack (bolt or weld on) $300

I'm asking $300 for this welded aluminum 5-rod rack that was manufactured by Marine Specialties Custom Towers & Accessories in Oldsmar, Florida who currently sell this model for $575 USD ($750Cdn) + shipping & tax. It's bolt-on or weld-on with three 3"x8" tabs with 3 mounting holes drilled in each. The rod tubes angle back slightly and it has a slight arch to accommodate the curve of your roof - the middle tab is elevated by about 5/8". The various measurements can be seen in the photos in this link https://photos.app.goo.gl/Qm7KPxmpgaiquHAr5 Free pick-up in the Oceanside area but shipping is an option at cost (i.e. If I dropped it off at Diamond Delivery's Nanaimo depot and they can deliver it to your door in Greater Vancouver for under ~$100).

(Oceanside is a name adopted for a group of communities on the eastern coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. It is part of the Regional District of Nanaimo and includes the City of Parksville and the Town of Qualicum Beach as well as the unincorporated communities of Nanoose Bay, Coombs, Errington, French Creek, Bowser, Deep Bay, Qualicum Bay and a few other smaller centers.)

PXL_20240330_213453493.jpg

Last edited:
Back