Dam Bananas!!!!

Damn bananas! Friday fishing was slow till noon then we decided to eat our lunches. My buddy reaches in his pack and pulls out a banana. "are you friggin kidding me?" I said lol. Tossed it and we limited out in 3 hours. Sunday had another feller try to bring one on the boat but I did a pre-departure banana check and got him before the curse of the banana came aboard. But it was to late, we popped the motor on the way out. I'm blaming it on the banana lol

had an epic sockeye BITING day...hooked into over 20 fish and landed 7, i was loosing my mind because this isn't typical at all. even had one jump right out of the boat after netting it...at the end of the day a buddy pulled out a banana. since then no bananas and lost only 2 sockeye since (of lots). another maybe coincidence is in my drunken state a night before fishing made a pb and banana sand for the morning boat ride...woke up in the morning and realized what i did and tossed it and went with pb and jam...then, BAM 30 lber! mystery or not, banana anything is banned from my boat.

I just doesn't end..... I take another member of this forum out on Sunday with my family to target lings. Shouldn't be that hard right. Thought we would put a couple on ice and troll for home.

Out of Inthenet's pack comes out not only one but two things of Banana Boat sunscreen but there's also two freaken bananas.

No lings for us :(

hard to find them that size around Nanaimo anymore, all the Vancouver charter boats have raped them so bad its tough to find keeper size..:rolleyes:

Back