Cuts of meat on sale

I do a month at a time of carnivore a couple times a year and costco is the most cost effective typically. Just buy a big strip and cut down like samnjoe does.
I've purchased quarters and halves before but you have to have the freezer space. The other more important point for me was the fact that you are limited in cuts. Have to eat your way through the less desirable cuts. Last one I did was 2019 and it worked out to almost $10/lb average.

I have no idea how that Prime Rib at Safeway got it's second A, or even it's first, for that matter. Pure garbage. I went to 6 stores to find a decent steak last week. Even Columbus had very few nice cuts. The ones they did have, weren't worth the money. Where does someone buy a nice steak these days for less than $50kg
If there's a stongs anywhere near you they always have good steaks and quite often one of the nicer cuts will be on sale, well worth the money imho

If there's a stongs anywhere near you they always have good steaks and quite often one of the nicer cuts will be on sale, well worth the money imho
Thanks! Never would have thought that

I sous-vide my last AA prime rib in a half stick of butter for 6 hours. It was great, but could have been so much better.

Back