Cuts of meat on sale

Location, location, location! I sent my father-in-law on a wild goose chase in Langford. None available there today. Anyone see anything comparable in Victoria? I might have to smoke up some ling cod.
interesting. This was Bby

Location, location, location! I sent my father-in-law on a wild goose chase in Langford. None available there today. Anyone see anything comparable in Victoria? I might have to smoke up some ling cod.
Country Grocer has them on for $10.96 lb or $4.99 kg . The flyer days the Victoria location is included

I dont wanna say it, but i will because **** this ****

Nooka, or Barkley last year?

Coldfish

Last edited:
Superstore starting Friday. Whole AAA Brisket $3.99 per lb.
The Nanaimo flyer says that is starts today. Has anyone checked them out? Is it only the whole brisket? I'd like to get some more flats for pastrami. I still have 3 points in the freezer and that is more than enough for the summer.

Does anyone cut the point down to a more manageable size and then use that for pastrami?

The Nanaimo flyer says that is starts today. Has anyone checked them out? Is it only the whole brisket? I'd like to get some more flats for pastrami. I still have 3 points in the freezer and that is more than enough for the summer.

Does anyone cut the point down to a more manageable size and then use that for pastrami?
I do Pastrami with the whole brisket. Last time superstore had portions but don't think they specified cryovacced whole either

I saw just whole brisket

Back