Crippled K Herring

The Sonic BaitFish (as fished in the "Port Angeles coho" video) is manufactured by the Mack's Lure Company in Wenatchee, WA. The top salmon jig, for the past 8 years off Port Angeles, has been the Kandlefish (candlefish). It's heavily stocked at Swain's, and Jerry's Bait & Tackle, in Port Angeles
right on thanks! i'll check there web site out, those coho are just slamming those, can't get enough of that video

right on thanks! i'll check there web site out, those coho are just slamming those, can't get enough of that video
Off Sekiu WA, my fishing buddy (Eric Thomson) and I have had three trips over the years where we stopped counting at (200) coho released. We were casting 1/3 oz Kandlefish and Sonic BaitFish (SBF). The Sonic BaitFish is actually a hybrid of the Kandlefish. The only difference is that the snap/leader can be attached to the top of the SBF back for maximum vibration on the lift. The Sonic BaitFish is unique in that it can be fished off three anatomical points...nose, tail or its back. Thank you for your interest...Pete (inventor of 3 metal jigs...Crippled Herring, Kandlefish and Sonic BaitFish.) PS: Although butterfly hooks (nose assist hooks) can be used on these three metal jigs that I have created, a single tail hook makes the lure most versatile because it can then be cast or trolled.

Off Sekiu WA, my fishing buddy (Eric Thomson) and I have had three trips over the years where we stopped counting at (200) coho released. We were casting 1/3 oz Kandlefish and Sonic BaitFish (SBF). The Sonic BaitFish is actually a hybrid of the Kandlefish. The only difference is that the snap/leader can be attached to the top of the SBF back for maximum vibration on the lift. The Sonic BaitFish is unique in that it can be fished off three anatomical points...nose, tail or its back. Thank you for your interest...Pete (inventor of 3 metal jigs...Crippled Herring, Kandlefish and Sonic BaitFish.) PS: Although butterfly hooks (nose assist hooks) can be used on these three metal jigs that I have created, a single tail hook makes the lure most versatile because it can then be cast or trolled.
Very cool Pete nice to meet you, looking forward to getting some in my hands.. nothing like getting into a school of coho on light tackle

I ordered one of those SBF. Was not impressed. Paint peeled the first time using it. Don't think I got 1 hit. Switched to the Wilson point dart 1oz and slayed them

Back