Craigslist Scammers

Finished Business

Stupidity got the best of me and I made a STUPID decision to trust the average person.

a $220 lesson learned on my part. Tried to get some tickets to a concert for my lady and got scammed. I think I am smart and a good judge of character when it comes to stuff like this but this time I fell way short.
Maybe it was because I was excited to get some tickets I had been searching for for awhile. The deal seemed good and they guy seemed legit. Not the case. I should have stayed away from an online transaction (with promise to send tickets via ticketmaster) but like I said, stupidity got the best of me and I went for it. And now I'm out $220.

Feeling like an absolute jackass!
So I am writing this in hopes that if anyone finds themselves in a similar situation, don't do the same thing!

Seems like there are more thieves than those who are honest. Watch your stuff and your money because chances are, you aren't the only one with an eye on it. I'm not throwing in the towel on humanity, but just another case to show we are steadily running downhill.

Cheers.

-FB- (Friggin' Braindead!)

When buying online its best to meet in person. I got ripped off once through eBay thankfully it was just a $30 item. PayPal says they have you covered but guess what if they can't recover the money from the scammer you don't get your refund. Found that out after the fact PayPal ruled in my favor but since the duche drained his account and they couldn't get the funds back from him no refund for me.

Ya...thanks for the story of similar woes. The loser is still scamming as I sent a fake email and he replied right away, itching for more scam cash. The RCMP is looking into the matter with Interact....I'm doubtful anything will come of it, but the constable handling the case is doing far more than I thought. Maybe I get lucky but probably not.

All should just heed this as a reminder...better my money than yours right? lol

I've done the same thing that you have tho I have not been burned yet. One day I will get burned and i too will feel pretty duped.

All you have to do it get them to list the item on eBay if they are not willing dont buy it.

Back