Coop Fishing Sockeye 1990

A wise well renowned fisherman once told me.......... No one ever catches anything on an apex. I've likely got 40 in different sizes and colours, and have had great success with them. Sure if you don't use them you won't catch anything on them!!!!!
Great old Alberni clip, can't wait :)

Yawn, next topic please!

I have found Garry’s (Coops) posts to be an interesting reminder of what it was once like for anglers and sometimes what we have lost. His stories, knowledge and incites are of interest to me and his ability to post on sensitive internal sport fishing sector issues far more diplomatically than I have done from time to time is an example I should aspire to. Not to mention the enormous contribution he has made to supporting the interests of the sport fishing sector and of the legendary BC fish all anglers depend on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't used apex for targeting sockeye before, however with 3 million coming this will be a great year to start experimenting with different stuff. It will be hard to not be done with your limit by 7 each morning, so great opportunity to play around with different tackle. Thanks for sharing.

Back