Commander 26 Re Build

You should hold onto the top for years because you might want to change things up. Don’t get rid of it ever. Top shelf of the pallet racking and just let it sit there. You’ll want it back at some point

Thunder, I didn’t pull the bridge off to offend anyone or make a mock of the commander. I really love it with the bridge off ever since I removed it. IMO it looks great. I love the commanders, everyone of them and I’m probably the biggest commander fan out there.
I understand how this may offend some people but that’s not my intention.
I don’t think it’ll offend anyone. I am definitely not. I was just trying to be funny. It’s your boat and you can do whatever you want with it.

I should probably learn to shut my mouth before I offend too many people.
I don’t have anything against sailboating.
It looks like a rush and I’d like to try it one day.

No more derails… back to the build

This was the most extreme day sailing for me, 2010 Southern Straits race.
I was the off-watch skipper and was on the helm for six hours bringing the boat into Nanaimo after we had abandoned the race.
Thankfully it was Nanaimo, a town that does not blink at you when you are rocking around town with deck boots and no pants.
Here is a video from Astral Plane, who also made it to Nanaimo that night. They beat us to the dock, but we won in the bar!

Last edited:
I'm still going off on the derail. Located conveniently between the charlie and echo rail.
On the other forum I frequent (sailing) there is this guy called Keeldragger.
This may be the sort of sailing you were referring to:
This reminds me of Ron1.0 and me building a boat, except I’m looking like raincity,
Sexy like always 😉

OK here's the deal, I don't like to hate anything but I really dislike that boat without the dodger so here's a solution . Take the front windshield and lay it forward. Sounds good right, then you won't have to steal some paddle boards off of some rainbow sock wearing bunny huggers to keep the front windows dry.

OK here's the deal, I don't like to hate anything but I really dislike that boat without the dodger so here's a solution . Take the front windshield and lay it forward. Sounds good right, then you won't have to steal some paddle boards off of some rainbow sock wearing bunny huggers to keep the front windows dry.
All I can tell you is exactly what my vendors tell me

“Look, I understand your frustrations, let me see what I can do”

But nothing ever changes…

**** I see now what your saying,
The look kinda resembles a more square- ish
24 Cutwater

**** I see now what your saying,
The look kinda resembles a more square- ish
24 Cutwater
Not straight up more forward like a sea sport. Listen mostly I'm just pulling your chain , your boat your build .

Not straight up more forward like a sea sport. Listen mostly I'm just pulling your chain , your boat your build .
That was pretty funny, steeling paddle boards like I’m from Surrey LoL

No progress again, I’m sicker than a dog
Pulled the boat out the shop yesterday to clean it up a bit and now I’m feeling worse, stayed home today. Will take it easy for a bit, maybe spend some time thinking about the cabin door.
Or try to figure out the interior a bit, what I can live without so I can put a couch somewhere in the boat instead.

Pulled the boat out the shop yesterday to clean it up a bit and now I’m feeling worse, stayed home today. Will take it easy for a bit, maybe spend some time thinking about the cabin door.
Or try to figure out the interior a bit, what I can live without so I can put a couch somewhere in the boat instead.
Couch is key

How about this one. http://ajrmarinewindows.com/product/#Clearance

Back