Christmas Giveaway from West Coast Fishing Tackle

With one week to go until Christmas, you can still get your name in the draw for one of the Westcoast Fishing Tackle Phat-e spoons. To be part of the fun and have your name entered in the daily draw, simply post a picture or story of one of your favourite fishing, Christmas, or light display memories to join in sharing the Christmas spirit with your fellow SFBC members. We will be drawing a winner each day leading up to Christmas. Good Luck!

WCFT Christmas 2.jpg

I know I can't win my own spoon, but one of my favourite memories was our trip to QCL in June. A magical experience with sunrises that just make you feel like you're in heaven. Faced with upcoming health challenges, this was exactly what I needed to get me ready for the fight. Fishing, where ever you may be, is our taste of true happiness. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Cheers, Jeff (Westcoast Fishing Tackle)

Attachments

• IMG_7143 2.jpg
    IMG_7143 2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 28
IMG_4306.jpeg
This is one of the most memorable fish, from last summer, caught by my daughter. She’s all grown up, and off at University. So any time we can share, these days, is cherished. Right after this picture we anchored up for the night, and cleaned this fish, on the back of the boat,and into the cooler.

Last edited:
Back