Christmas Giveaway from West Coast Fishing Tackle

Admin

Admin
Staff member
In the spirit of the Christmas Season, Westcoast Fishing Tackle is providing some holiday cheer by giving away a lure a day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas day! The colours of the Phat-e Spoons even have a green and red coloured theme to them. To join in the fun and have your name entered in the daily draw, simply post a picture or story of one of your favourite fishing, Christmas, or light display memories to join in sharing the Christmas spirit with your fellow SFBC members. Good Luck!

WCFT Christmas 2.jpg

WCFT Christmas Lures.jpg

WCFT Christmas 1.jpg

You can find more great fishing gear at Westcoast Fishing Tackle where Crew Members save 15%!​

Our tree has a rather fishy theme to it each & every year.
And of course, we always look to add to it each & every year...

DLn6jYK.jpg

eBlSbtv.jpg

SljWZIa.jpg

Xi08eMA.jpg

sZVa46o.jpg

Tree hunting Wednesday...
The next day off for my Lady after hunting season ends here...

Cheers

Heading out of Ukee in July with the family for some Halibut, caught our limit. Plus released this 149cm after my wife battled it for close to half hour. Got the house all ready for the Holidays, Merry Christmas everyone 🎄⛄🎣

Attachments

• IMG_2906.png
    IMG_2906.png
    633.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2907.png
    IMG_2907.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3517.jpeg
    IMG_3517.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 56
The first two pictures are from last summer sitting on the hook off of NitNat with my boy. He took the pictures while we waiting for the bite.....Epic day on the water. The third picture is our Golden Retriever (Stella) guarding the tree on her very first Christmas.

A2.jpgA1.jpgStella 1st.jpg

Back