Canucks 2021 Season

I have a theory about Aquilini. it’s not really a reach either. he paid $250 million for the canucks AND GM PLACE. the team alone is evaluated at over one billion dollars and i haven’t the foggiest on the value of the real estate.

i dont think he gives a flying eff how bad this team is because he’s already won. additionally, all the controversy and talk around the team is still press. it’s bad press, but it’s still press
I recently read that he won’t sign off on a rebuild because he want to win the Cup before Luigi, the dad passes away

I wonder if anyone has gone back and worked out how a person would have done if they always bet against, or for the Canucks in every game they have played.

I’m 46 and i promise you i’ll die of old age before this team wins a cup.

The Kraken will win a cup before this team will. mark my words.

I’ve watched this movie for waaay too long
I’m 67 and I’m sure I won’t see it

Btw not to derail but that will be a heck of a game in Seattle this weekend. Packers loss and hawks win they make it in. Detroit is hot so unlikely. See how it goes.
Peacocks barely sneak in for the win, now Detroit has a whole new fan base for 3 hours.

The lions are like 3 and 2,000 at lambo, I'm pretty sure rogers has this one covered. The seahawks look like they don't even want to advance.

The lions are like 3 and 2,000 at lambo, I'm pretty sure rogers has this one covered. The seahawks look like they don't even want to advance.
Need a new coach and they now pick 4th in the first round of the draft. Geno is not the long term answer, how many interceptions today in a must win game. I thought Lock should've had a crack after some of Geno's off games.

Get rid of Meyers for a start.

Attachments

• FmNkGM7aMAAQJwS.jpeg
    FmNkGM7aMAAQJwS.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 25
Tocchet is coming in apparently. He will do a good job at running Hughes and Petey out of town and start the rebuild lol.

So it’s quite interesting to watch the rabid Vancouver Canucks fans react in wanting to keep a coach who clearly is not working out for this team anymore. They are losing games at home at a perplexing pace, yet the fans are screaming for the coach to stay. I know management could do a much better job of letting Bruce go, and the optics are terrible in that regard, but does this fan reaction in wanting to keep a losing coach help explain why in over 50 years, mediocrity is an acceptable dish to be served up for Vancouver hockey fans?

There have been many coaches that have come in here on an interim basis and improved the teams play right away for a short period of time. But then they figure out that he’s not the long term answer. Why do the fans want to keep Bruce?

Great question, will more losses improve the draft position by racing to the bottom.

Perhaps, they like Bruce more than the team?

Who knows maybe some perverse way to punish the Aquilini family.

Back