Canucks 2021 Season

great game.....Petterson with the opportunity to step up was a no show in my opinion.
Goalie Martin and Petterson to edmonton for frustrated leon draisaitl!

I wonder how many players a team needs under Covid protocol before they start postponing games.
After all star break, there won’t be any missed games. They’re only testing sick people after all star break. We’ve beaten Covid. Or just given up on trying to get over it haha.

After all star break, there won’t be any missed games. They’re only testing sick people after all star break. We’ve beaten Covid. Or just given up on trying to get over it haha.
Until the rich countries get the people of the under developed countries vaccinated Covid won’t be beat

Until the rich countries get the people of the under developed countries vaccinated Covid won’t be beat
What I said was supposed to be satire. It’s not going away. We’re just living with it now.

I do think it was kinda nuts that they tested players 1 or 2 times a day with a test that isn’t 100% accurate.

Tonight should be more than interesting as Spencer Martin along with AHL call up Silous are both in covid protocal this morning. So far now up to DiPietro. Getting beyond ridiculous.

Unfortunate loss last night as relief goalie Spencer Martin played an outstanding game. Can't play solid hockey for 2 periods and then hand the Oilers the 3rd on a silver platter. Given 3 top 9 players were out of the lineup and the don't dare touch McJesus the Oilers didn't deserve the OT win. Did I hear that right that the Oilers hadn't played an away game since Jan 5th? No wonder they are COVID healthy.
On to Winnipeg.

hahaha not this season but yes it was a good game for sure. Amazing what happens when a couple of the leaders of the team are back in the line up... interesting to see how the Nucks deal with Miller :) Calgary should be a banger for sure & who will be in goal for the nucks :)

Last edited:
hahaha not thsi season but yes it was a good game for sure amazing what happens when a couple of the leaders of the team are back in the line up... interesting to see how the Nucks deal with Miller :) Calgary should be a banger for sure... who will be in goal for the nucks :)
I would like to see them keep Miller, he's the exact type you want on your team. It seems like once someone shows us that they are a great player we start wanting to trade them. The same with Motte. He's the type you want to keep on your team that can do all kinds of good things but now they want to see what they could get in a trade. He's the type you would want to trade for not trade away. This salary cap era causes this I guess.

Agree as well MR. I guess it will come down to does Miller want to stay on with a new contract after next year or hit the open market. If Miller let's it out early that he is willing to stay on in my opinion sign him this off season to a big number with an extension as he is everything that the Canucks haven't had for years. That would pretty much seal the fate for Boeser who I think is the one expendable as it won't be Horvat. Just my opinion. Miller holds all the cards so I guess I maybe dreaming that he would consider renegotiating his contract early. Would make JR's decisions a lot easier.

Worst offensive effort of the season. Millers lazy 3 on 1 gaff got the Flames an OT win but in his defence he was slashed and it should have been called. Overall **** poor PP, no grit but at least Demko played unreal ,Schenn was solid and I also thought Juulsen played well. Sutter hockey and sub standard referring. It is what it is.
Off to Chicago with a back to back in Nashville. 3 games in 4 nights on the road, never would happen in Leaf land. Just my opinion.

Worst offensive effort of the season. Millers lazy 3 on 1 gaff got the Flames an OT win but in his defence he was slashed and it should have been called. Overall **** poor PP, no grit but at least Demko played unreal ,Schenn was solid and I also thought Juulsen played well. Sutter hockey and sub standard referring. It is what it is.
Off to Chicago with a back to back in Nashville. 3 games in 4 nights on the road, never would happen in Leaf land. Just my opinion.
You can see why the flames have 7 or 8 shutouts. They check check check and don’t let the other team get any kind of rythym especially apparent on their penalty kill.

Ya the Nucks are going to come up with some better moves on their 3 on 3 overtime plays. their 2 last attempts were terrible !! We cant afford 1 point games..........C.A.

Good 1st period and then the schedule took its toll. With nobody really to push back the Nashville's heavy hard on the puck left the Canucks in trouble. PP again was an issue as the point shots are not getting through consistently.
Brock was having another tough game out there. What to do with him in the future is a big decision.
Tired team so that's what we get along with a few odd non calls from the refs.EP's partial breakaway in particular.

Will take the win but Arizona had game all night but we have Demko. Miller a beast and the media wants to trade him?
Green hockey tonight but the difference was the scorers scored when they needed.

Back