Canucks 2021 Season

I’m glad the unicorn quality chance of sneaking in the playoffs is almost over. I don’t want the new regime to get a false feeling of comfort. They need to do some serious surgery with at least 2 core players going
I guess they likely need some changes but no rebuild. They are 30-13-9 under Boudreau. That record over the whole season would have easily gotten them into the playoffs. Never know what you're going to get for the couple of core players that you move. We need a couple of our younger guys like Podz and Rathbone to turn into superstars and then we may have a chance. I'm not sure how much I'd bet on that but would sure like to see it.

I guess they likely need some changes but no rebuild. They are 30-13-9 under Boudreau. That record over the whole season would have easily gotten them into the playoffs. Never know what you're going to get for the couple of core players that you move. We need a couple of our younger guys like Podz and Rathbone to turn into superstars and then we may have a chance. I'm not sure how much I'd bet on that but would sure like to see it.
I think one or 2 of Boeser, Horvat or Garland…..maybe even DiPietro are gone to help with some help on the blue line

Well, there it was Bruce. Valiant effort overall. Thank you JB for your legacy as a soft team and under a cap crunch.
I hopefully expect BB is back and some changes are made. In my opinion the defence is reasonably close (5 on 5) with a need at least for 1 heavy minutes big defenceman. Dermott grew on me, Hunt played under BB to the best of his abilities but is replaceable with Rathbone. A Brock trade looks like something that may happen for an asset that adds speed and toughness. The only other way is thru the draft and I am afraid the Canucks need to be in the top 5.
So for me I guess I will stick with Calgary now even though I can't stand Tkachuk. The Leafs and Oilers forget it from my end.

Well, there it was Bruce. Valiant effort overall. Thank you JB for your legacy as a soft team and under a cap crunch.
I hopefully expect BB is back and some changes are made. In my opinion the defence is reasonably close (5 on 5) with a need at least for 1 heavy minutes big defenceman. Dermott grew on me, Hunt played under BB to the best of his abilities but is replaceable with Rathbone. A Brock trade looks like something that may happen for an asset that adds speed and toughness. The only other way is thru the draft and I am afraid the Canucks need to be in the top 5.
So for me I guess I will stick with Calgary now even though I can't stand Tkachuk. The Leafs and Oilers forget it from my end.
I agree with most of what you are saying , move Boeser for a solid puck moving tough defenceman to play along side of OEL and move - if you cant get rid of him- Meyers to the 3 paring where he belongs

Only thing i have issue with is - Cheer for Calgary ! are you serious ? never

Maybe the Avalanche , but they have Khadri so , ugh

I agree with most of what you are saying , move Boeser for a solid puck moving tough defenceman to play along side of OEL and move - if you cant get rid of him- Meyers to the 3 paring where he belongs

Only thing i have issue with is - Cheer for Calgary ! are you serious ? never

Maybe the Avalanche , but they have Khadri so , ugh
Myers I am in total agreement in particular last night as he was just plain awful in probably the most important game of the season.
Ok, ok on the Calgary thing Phish, I was just wondering who would step up take the bait. LOL. Khadri no way as well. I don't like anybody but as long as Tampa Bay snuffs out the Leafs I am good to go and Fog ducker pretty much nailed the Oilers.

Myers I am in total agreement in particular last night as he was just plain awful in probably the most important game of the season.
Ok, ok on the Calgary thing Phish, I was just wondering who would step up take the bait. LOL. Khadri no way as well. I don't like anybody but as long as Tampa Bay snuffs out the Leafs I am good to go and Fog ducker pretty much nailed the Oilers.
Lol , ya i kinda just watch to see which team i dont like gets knocked out

Leafs , Oilers then Flames out first , then Boston , or it doesnt matter as long as they all dont win

I think Boeser and maybe Garland get moved, I also see Rathbone possibly getting moved as I don't see how he fits in as long as Hughes and Oel are in the top 6. we need a top 4 gritty defensive d man and a top 6 gritty forward who can do it all.

Petey was brutal in the Ottawa game imho but has been awesome otherwise, Demko is off a bit and I think has played too much this season our backup should be playing about 20 games or so. Podz is great and will only get better and Hogs should be better next year which makes Boeser somewhat expendable along with his 7.5m qualifying offer, maybe we can get some grit from the wild for Boeser.

I'm cheering for the Flames (Marky Tanev and Lucic , I was a giants season tix holder for the 1st 15 yrs so I love this guy) I'm not so sure little johnny g will thrive in the playoffs though. maple laughs OUT in the 1st round fo sure, lol. Also partial to the Wild in the playoffs, have a bet on them with great odds.

Canucks will beat the flames tomorrow as the flames might rest a bit having clinched, canucks are done for playoffs but should continue playing well , I have $100 on canucks to win in regulation , will pay $350 on the bclc play now. I won over $800 last night flames had to win by 2 and same for the rangers, woohooo.

They are almost officially out of gas and road, time to rest and play the young guys for the rest of the season it was a valiant effort just too hard to over come that super ****** start
yup I was hoping the flames might be taking the night off but nope, lol. easy come easy go

lol... kinda like going to a ***** ( ryhmes with tour lol )-house without $$ and watching your friends paint the walls.......
My girlfriend is too ugly to get invited into that "house" this year , maybe with some plastic surgery this summer she'll get in next year

I think Boeser and maybe Garland get moved, I also see Rathbone possibly getting moved as I don't see how he fits in as long as Hughes and Oel are in the top 6. we need a top 4 gritty defensive d man and a top 6 gritty forward who can do it all.

Petey was brutal in the Ottawa game imho but has been awesome otherwise, Demko is off a bit and I think has played too much this season our backup should be playing about 20 games or so. Podz is great and will only get better and Hogs should be better next year which makes Boeser somewhat expendable along with his 7.5m qualifying offer, maybe we can get some grit from the wild for Boeser.

I'm cheering for the Flames (Marky Tanev and Lucic , I was a giants season tix holder for the 1st 15 yrs so I love this guy) I'm not so sure little johnny g will thrive in the playoffs though. maple laughs OUT in the 1st round fo sure, lol. Also partial to the Wild in the playoffs, have a bet on them with great odds.

Canucks will beat the flames tomorrow as the flames might rest a bit having clinched, canucks are done for playoffs but should continue playing well , I have $100 on canucks to win in regulation , will pay $350 on the bclc play now. I won over $800 last night flames had to win by 2 and same for the rangers, woohooo.
I agree , i don't see how Rathbone fits either or Hoglander for that matter , Hogs is too small , basically missed this whole year , unless he's in the top 6 , but who knows , maybe the plan is to tank next year to get rid of dead money , clear cap space and draft Bedard

I agree , i don't see how Rathbone fits either or Hoglander for that matter , Hogs is too small , basically missed this whole year , unless he's in the top 6 , but who knows , maybe the plan is to tank next year to get rid of dead money , clear cap space and draft Bedard
I disagree on Hogs, he's tough as nails for his size and really strong on the puck, he comes out of corners with big dmen with the puck more often than not, he just needs more structure in his game instead of running around like a wild man at times, I think he has huge upside potential, I sure hope they keep him.

I disagree on Hogs, he's tough as nails for his size and really strong on the puck, he comes out of corners with big dmen with the puck more often than not, he just needs more structure in his game instead of running around like a wild man at times, I think he has huge upside potential, I sure hope they keep him.
Yeah I like Hogs-we would regret unloading him-he would come back to haunt us like a few others I could name

Back