Canucks: 2011/2012

Hey Holmes*, I can appreciated your hockey knowledge and love of the game, also appreciate your passion for what you believe is right and wrong, BUT I can't help but get a little frustrated by your rate and quality of posts in this thread. You have probably 5 times more posts than the most passionate Canucks fans on this thread and lots of what you post seems like it is designed to aggrevate others. This is why you come across as a troll on this thread.
Forum Troll
An obnoxious user or member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive, or annoying posts and messages.

well you are entitled to your opinion, and you know what they say about those..........what is so agrrevating about having someone on a thread that is not a crapnuck fan?, should i just allow there to be a crapnuck lovefest?, cmon now, cant take a little bantering back and forth, you know, good ole ribbing...man you crapnuck fans sure are touchy when yer losin', it was all good last year when they were winning, typical crapnuck fan mentality, and ppl wonder why they are hated,lol....and just so ya know dave, if someone directs a comment towards me, im damn well going to respond.....holmes*

I fully expected a response. I imagine the opinions of most on here is that it's not just a little bantering and ribbing. I am not against some trash talk, but it's just when you post and post and post some more, that kinda **** gets old. just another "hated" canuck fan......by the way, lots of us all over north america. Not just here in Beautiful BC. 3-2 Canucks over Kings

Nobody out there willing to grow and keep growing a beard till the Nucks win a Stanley Cup? Imagine the publicity a guide would get over the years! Maybe you could shave it off in June.

Well said Dave. While I enjoy holmes posts and contributions to the forum elsewhere, pretty much the definition of a troll in this thread.

Looks like the Nucks are bringing their B+ game to LA tonight. Would give the an A if they score!

I love haters.
When you got a hater you are doing something right.
Bring it on Holmsy.
Still waiting to hook up for that case of beer you owe me from last year. HaHaHa

calm down, it was a good clean elbow...sure, go broad street bullies, would love to see the HAWKS beat them in the finals again, would make Pippens season as well,lmao, and yer WRONG, Duncan does NOT have a checkered past at all,...please refer to my quote in the quote of the day thread..."its not how ya play the game, its if ya win or lose,lol"...holmes*

You're full of **** and I'm sick of your stupid opinions

Damn. I had such high hopes. The Fat lady's singing is drowning out the game!

Dustin brown 4, Vancouver 4. Any chance of winning next four? Sunday night delusional thinking, I guess. Need to get out fishing.

for salmon?,lol...edler sure sucked it up tonite, and lots of the so called star players were pretty much unheard from, i didnt even hear keslers name mentioned in the first period, deffinately a goalie duel and Quick was unreal, wonder if the crapnucks will go with the weiner again or put lulongoal back in for game FOUR!!!!:)....holmes*
Squash the Troll! Eat **** ****.

Back